Friday 1 November 2013

Rosalina's Birthday



 Once again I took part in Rosalina's birthday at Rosalina x Girl blog. Since I just had a week long art course where we spent the most of time drawing human figure, I wanted to try something complex. I have to say I'm not completely happy with this drawing. I need to learn how to draw the head better in a three-quarter view, and I must say the perspective I choce was bit too much for me. I didn't have too much time in my hands so I speeded up towards the end, and that might show in some places. The things I like in this picture include Rosalina's breasts and of course C.C.'s ass. This time I also saved a few earlier versions of the picture so you can see how I changed somethings and so on. Anyway, I wish Rosalina a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment